Channel Manager for Expedia
Sync your vacation rentals properties or hotel inventory with Expedia
Thanks to our direct 2-Way connection, your rates and availability will be updated in real-time with Expedia, the global platform for accommodation, airline tickets, vacation packages and more. Connect your Expedia vacation rentals or hotel rooms with our Expedia Channel Management Software for advanced pricing options.
***Please note that currently, and due to the COVID situation, Expedia is not opening new accounts. However if you already have an account your properties can be onboarded via Rentals United.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Expedia via Rentals United
Connectivity Team & Assistance for bulk property upload
Length of Stay, Non-refundable rates, Markup and more
Sync rates, availability, bookings and cancellations
Expedia Channel Management Software Features:
- 2 way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Handle Hotel inventory with multiple room types
- We can assist will bulk creation
- We have access to global Expedia support aliases
- First partner to develop content API connection to Expedia.
|Service Release Date||2001|
|Headquarter Location||Bellevue, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||20.000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||12 - 20% on booking total|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings & Cancellations|
|Onboarding time||Mapping existing account: up to 3 days. New days: up 4 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
How to advertise on Expedia:
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Expedia
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions to sync properties
- TRAINING provided for Expedia. During the 1st month of contract, you have 3 calls with an Onboarding Specialist
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time
- Expedia has 3 different payment models, you need to select one when you sign the agreement
- Receive a booking!
- If you wish to collect payments yourself, the guest's credit card details will be saved in Rentals United for 10 days only
- Arrange arrival directly with the guests
- Expedia will send a review request out to your customer after departure
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.