Expedia is one of the world's largest online travel platforms
Spreadhead of the Expedia Group, Expedia.com is a travel platform used for booking accommodation, airline tickets, vacation packages and more
Benefits of connecting to Expedia via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability, bookings and cancellations
Length of Stay, Non-refundable rates, Markup and more
Connectivity Team & Assistance for bulk property upload
- 2 way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Handle Hotel inventory with multiple room types
- We can assist will bulk creation
- We have access to global Expedia support aliases
- SOON: First partner to develop content API connection with Expedia. Work in Progress!
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Expedia
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions to sync properties.
- This Channel requires TRAINING which you will receive from our onboarding specialists during the first month of your contract. This training consists out of 4 call of 1 hour each.
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time.
- Choose if you wish to collect payments yourself or get Expedia to pay you
|Service Release Date||2001|
|Headquarter Location||Bellevue, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||20.000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||12 - 20% on booking total|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings & Cancellations|
|Onboarding time||Mapeare account esistente: fino a 3 giorni. Nuovo account: fino a 8 settimane|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Beyond Pricing|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|