Egencia is part of the Expedia Group, one of the world's largest online travel platforms
Expedia is a large travel platform used for booking accommodation, airline tickets, vacation packages and more
Benefits of connecting to Expedia via Rentals United
Sync rates, availability, bookings and cancellations
Length of Stay, Non-refundable rates, Markup and more
Connectivity Team & Assistance for bulk property upload
- 2-Way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendars everywhere
- Handle Hotel inventory with multiple room types
- We can assist will bulk creation
- We have access to global Expedia support aliases
- SOON: First partner to develop content API connection with Expedia. Work in Progress!
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Expedia
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions to sync properties.
- This Channel requires TRAINING which you will receive from our onboarding specialists during the first month of your contract. This training consists out of 4 call of 1 hour each.
- Once synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time.
- Choose if you wish to collect payments yourself or get Expedia to pay you
|Service Release Date||2002|
|Headquarter Location||Bellevue, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||19040|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||12 - 20% on total booking amount|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings & Cancellations|
|Onboarding time||Map existing account: up to 3 days. New account: up to 8 weeks|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Doinn|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|