Channel Manager for Dormoa
List your properties on Dormoa, an Online Booking Platform completely tailored to the needs of the Italian market in terms of marketing strategy, services and technology.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage your properties on Dormoa. The channel was created and designed to offer Italian users selected Vacation rentals, tailored to their specific needs. The Italian travel market counts over 78.9 million trips per year with a recorded growth of 19.5% since 2017.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Dormoa?
- We create new properties on Dormoa for you
- The connection is 2-way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
- Dormoa accepts both instant bookings and on request
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||Dormoa will take their commission of 10% from the rates received via Rentals United.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||1 week max|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for Dormoa works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to My Services in Rentals United and add Dormoa..
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your content, photos, price, availability and reservations will update automatically.
- You will have to choose one of Dormoa’s Cancellation Policies: Moderate, Strict or Super Strict.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized
- Payment: Dormoa will charge the client and pay out to you within 3-5 working days after check in day via bank transfer.
- Dormoa accepts properties in Italy, London, Barcelona, Paris & Amsterdam.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.