Housekeeping for Vacation Rentals
Professional housekeeping services, ready in just a few clicks
Doinn makes housekeeping and laundry for short-term rentals simple, instant and automatic. Connect your Rentals United account with Doinn and new bookings will show automatically in your Doinn account. Choose and book a housekeeping service, check-in or maintanance in just a few clicks. No more back and forth with providers! Request a free demo for more info.
BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Doinn via Rentals United
Sync properties and every new reservation
Over 37.000 Services
Established & quality housekeeping providers
From booking to guest-ready apartment
- Handy reservation flow - bookings your connected listing sites go to your housekeepers
- Access thousands of cleaning, laundry and check-in companies. Housekeeping for vacation rentals has never been easier
- Simplify operations, save costs and time. Get great reviews!
|Service Release Date||2015|
|Headquarter Location||Lisbon, pt|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Flat Fee|
|Commission||from 15.00 Euro|
|What is synced||Properties and reservations|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Beyond Pricing + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Operation Management|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS / API sync. Go to Services and add Doinn
- Sign up and create your Doinn account with the same email used for your Rentals United account
- In your Doinn account activate the Rentals United integration
- Choose your integration settings and save changes.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.