Holiday home rental site with thousands of adverts in worldwide destinations
The specialists for European villa holidays
With over 68,200 holiday villas and apartments, Clickstay provides vacation rentals in 80 countriesBOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Clickstay via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync rates, availability, photos & property info
2-Way connection, Markup, Changeover days and more
- We create new properties on Clickstay for you
- 2-Way connection: a booking or a cancellation updates calendar everywhere
- Full Connection: rates, availability and property information update
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2003|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||10000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||10% of booking total|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos, Property Info|
|Onboarding time||1 week|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum Content Quality required. Contact us for more info|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Doinn + Hello Here + Beyond Pricing|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing + Distribution|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Clickstay
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions. Create an account and sign your agreement with Clickstay
- Activate Connection. Your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.