Best Booking.com Channel Manager
Automatically update your rates and availability with Rentals United, a Booking.com Premier Partner.
The Rentals United vacation rental channel manager allows you to effortlessly manage your Booking.com listings. It automatically updates your rates and availability in real-time, so you can avoid double bookings and sell your units at the optimal price at any given moment. Listing new properties is easy with our unique Content API Push.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of managing your Booking.com properties via Rentals United
Our connection quality and service have earned us the recognition of Booking.com Premier Partner.
We automatically update your rates and availability on Booking.com in real-time.
Choose between price per night, occupancy, LOS, refundable and non-refundable rates, markup and more.
Choose the best Booking.com channel manager
- Enjoy the peace of mind provided by a 100% reliable connection
- Access priority support from Booking.com and get issues resolved quickly
- Take advantage of the latest Booking.com features and updates
- Work with multi-unit clumps or individual listings
- Select any pricing model you want for each of your properties
- Receive ongoing training and become an expert at optimising your listings
- Boost your visibility and conversions via the Booking.com Promotions API
- Get tailored listing optimisation tips via the Booking.com Opportunities API
|Service Release Date||2014|
|Headquarter Location||Amsterdam, nl|
|N of Rentals United properties connected||30,000|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||12-21% per booking|
|What is synced||Availability, Pricing, Content, Bookings, Opportunities, Promotions|
|Onboarding time||Map existing account: 25 minutes with an Onboarding Specialist, 24 hours if self-onboarding. First-time new inventory push: 5 days (if you have all the content). Following pushes: 24 hours.|
|Minimum requirements||Minimum content quality required. Learn more.|
|Sites in network|
How our Booking.com Channel Manager Works
- Learn how to navigate the Rentals United platform with a guided tour led by one of our Implementation Specialists.
- Prepare your content. Our Implementation Specialist will help you understand all the requirements and guide you through the signup process.
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually, via PMS or API sync. Go to ‘Services’ and add Booking.com.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions depending on the connection type you choose.
- If you don’t already have one, create a Booking.com account.
- Once your properties have been synced, your rates, calendars, bookings and cancellations will update in real-time.
- Receive your first booking.
- Charge the guest’s credit card or allow Booking.com to handle the payment, depending on your location. In the former case, the guest's credit card details will be saved in Rentals United for 10 days.
- Arrange arrival directly with the guest using the Booking.com messaging platform.
- Booking.com will invoice their commission monthly and email the guest for a review after check-out.