Dynamic Pricing Solution
Stay competitive at all times and boost revenue
Get you nightly rates fully-optimised with Beyond Pricing - the dynamic pricing solution that utilizes real-time market data. Now you easily sync your Beyond Pricing account with Rentals United and your advanced rates will be connected to all listing sites. Learn how you can maximise revenue and occupancy - request a demo.BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to Beyond Pricing via Rentals United
Daily Pricing updated every hour
Pricing synced to all listing sites
Price advice throughout the year
- Dynamic Daily Pricing with real-time market data
- 1-Way sync from Beyond Pricing to Rentals United
- Rentals United updates pricing in all connected sites
- Extra guest price and minimum stay exempt
|Service Release Date||2013|
|Headquarter Location||San Francisco, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||from 1% on total revenue|
|What is synced||Daily Pricing|
|Sites in network|
How it Works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Beyond Pricing
- List your properties on Beyond Pricing using your Airbnb or HomeAway listings
- Get your Beyond Pricing API Key and add it in your Rentals United account
- Link your Beyond Pricing properties with their matching ones in Rentals United
- Activate the connection
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.