Channel Manager For B2Book
List your properties on B2Book, a distributing network to travel agencies and tour operators that book vacation rentals on behalf of the traveller.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rentals properties on B2book, a distributing network that allows you to be present on many new channels that are not currently available. Upload your rentals automatically and then manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software. Book a free call and we'll show you how!
Why Choose Rentals United to connect to B2Book?
B2Book Network Features
B2Book is a distributing network that allows travel agencies and tour operators to book vacation rentals on behalf of the traveller. The ever increasing power of B2C platforms has effectively cut most travel professionals out of the market, resulting in an excessive concentration of tourism on some channels. Launched in 2016, their vision is to redesign the distribution process, allowing new and infinite players to play an active role and guaranteeing property suppliers the opportunity to be present on many new channels that are not currently available.
How our Channel Manager for B2Book works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add B2Book
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- B2Book will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details
- Payment: B2Book charges the guest and sends payments to property managers 48h after the check in.
- B2Book accepts properties worldwide, but their strongest markets are Europe and the USA.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2016|
|Headquarter Location||Rome, it|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||B2Book will take a minimum of 15% commission from the rates pushed from Rentals United (you decide that level of commission).|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||3 days|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|