Specialised Channel Manager for At Ease Rentals
List and Manage Vacation Rentals Automatically on At Ease Rentals
Military & government travel guidelines do not allow traditional vacation rental booking sites because they do not ensure listing meets specific criteria. At Ease Rentals does! They make short-term rentals more accessible and fair for military personnel and federally-funded travelers ensuring federal and military employees are reimbursed.
BOOK A DEMO
Benefits of connecting to At Ease Rentals via Rentals United
Complete sync to add properties effortlessly
Sync calendars, prices, photos & property info
2-Way sync and more.
- 2-Way Connection: bookings & cancellations from At Ease Rentals will update your availability everywhere
- At Ease Rentals is the merchant of record
- At Ease Rentals accepts both instant bookings and on requests
- At Ease Rentals works with price per Guest and LOS Pricing
- At Ease Rentals accepts longer stays, from 1 day up to 290 days.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2018|
|Headquarter Location||Austin, us|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Pricing model||Commission based|
|Commission||10% on top of the prices received from Rentals United|
|What is synced||Rates, Availability, Bookings, Photos and Property Info|
|Onboarding time||Less than 14 days on average, depending on the number of properties|
|Minimum requirements||At Ease requires a minimum of 5 properties to enable the connection. Each of your property must have 15 photos|
|Sites in network|
How the Channel Manager for At Ease Rentals works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add At Ease Rentals
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection! If you're new to At Ease Rentals, your properties will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Get your first booking! Rentals United will send you the booking notification email
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.