Channel Manager for AltoVita
List and manage your rentals hassle-free on AltoVita, the end-to-end solution for modern travellers
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rentals properties on AltoVita, the platform for extended stays and repeat guests. Upload your rentals automatically and then manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software. Book a free call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to AltoVita?
Complete sync to add new properties effortlessly
Rates, availability, photos & property info synced
2-Way sync, Markup, Price per Night and more
AltoVita is an end-to-end solution for business travellers and families. Partnering with reliable property management companies and selecting only the highest quality homes, their guests are responsible frequent travellers who book extended stays, from a week to several months. AltoVita is not just another booking site – they go a step further, allowing guests to add on a full range of services that enhance their stay.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2018|
|Headquarter Location||London, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||5|
|Commission||9% for property managers, deducted from the accommodation charge. 5% for guests.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||7 days|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with||Rentals United + Stripe + Hello Here|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for AltoVita works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add AltoVita
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- Receive booking requests! AltoVita will email you a booking request to reply to within 24 hours
- AltoVita will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details
- Payment: AltoVita charges the guest and sends payments to property managers within 5 days after check-in
- Altovita accepts properties worldwide.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.