Channel Manager for All Luxury Apartments
All Luxury Apartments, a family-owned business with over 20 experience.
Rentals United allows you to easily list and manage vacation rentals properties on All Luxury Apartments, privately owned and personally managed, ensuring a high level of personalized service at every step of your stay with them. They distribute high-quality properties in some of the most prestigious and elegant areas.BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to All Luxury Apartments?
All Luxury Apartments is a family-owned business with over 20 years of luxury travel and property management experience. With a firm belief in traditional, personal connections, ALX was founded by a group of property managers whose mission is to connect the best luxury homes (and valued property managers), to their longstanding guests of high-profile travellers, VIPs, Diplomates, and Corporate. All Luxury Apartments enjoys providing their guests with unparalleled customer service, dedicated concierge services, exceptional travel experiences and building strong relationships.
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2000|
|Headquarter Location||United Kingdom, gb|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||All Luxury Apartments will take their commission of 12% from the rates pushed by Rentals United.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||2-3 business days|
|Minimum requirements||Your properties must have a minimum of 20 photos.|
|Sites in network|
|Works best in conjunction with|
|Stage of your business journey||Marketing & Distribution|
How our Channel Manager for All Luxury Apartments works
- Upload your holiday homes to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add All Luxury Apartments
- Follow the Checklist with detailed instructions
- Activate Connection. Your holiday homes will be uploaded via API by Rentals United
- Your rates, calendars and property info, including photos and amenities, will update automatically
- All Luxury Apartments will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details
- Payment: All Luxury Apartments will charge the guest and pay you out by Paypal or Wire transfer on a monthly basis.
- All Luxury Apartments accepts properties worldwide, their strongest markets are London, Paris, Brussels, French Riviera and Italy.
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.