Channel Manager for Adriatic Home
With detailed property descriptions in 19 languages and photos, Adriatic-Home.com is a one-stop website that makes it easy to find and securely book vacation rental properties.
Easily list your properties on Adriatic Home with Rentals United. Adriatic-Home.com connects homeowners or property managers with travellers who seek vacation rental homes as an alternative to hotels. Upload your rentals automatically and manage calendars, rates and property info from our advanced software. Book a free call and we'll show you how!BOOK A DEMO
Why choose Rentals United to connect to Adriatic Home?
- We create new properties on Adriatic-Home for you
- The connection is 2 way and synchronizes content, photos, price, availability and reservations.
- Adriatic-Home listings are set to Instant book by default.
- Adriatic-Home can display Discounts and Last Minute Deals
|Category||Vacation rental site|
|Service Release Date||2008|
|Headquarter Location||Dubrovnik, hr|
|N of Rentals United properties connected|
|Minimum properties required||1|
|Commission||Adriatic-Home will take their commission of 14% from the rates pushed from Rentals United.|
|What is synced|
|Onboarding time||Average onboarding time is 7-14 days, depending on the number of properties.|
|Sites in network|
How our Channel Manager for Adriatic-Home works
- Upload your properties to Rentals United. Add them manually or via PMS/API sync. Go to Services and add Adriatic Home.
- Follow the checklist with detailed instructions.
- Your minimum stay will be synchronized.
- Adriatic Home will send a booking confirmation to you and the guest. The property managers must arrange arrival details.
- Payment: Adriatic-Home charges a deposit from the guest. You need to collect the rest of the payment.
- Adriatic-Home accepts properties in Croatia, Slovenia and Montenegro
Are the listings site's commissions included in your pricing?
No, they're not. Some listing sites add their commission on top of the prices you save. These channels want your net rates. Other channels will charge their commission from the prices you save. For the later, you have the possibility to mark your rates up to cover for their commission. We inform you in details how the channels work after you sign-up.
Are other connections included in your pricing?
Rentals United integrates with tech providers that help manage short-term rentals automatically. These providers include Property Management Systems, Payment Providers, Yield Managers and Operational Tools. In order to use them, you have to sign up and contract their services, and pay them separately.
What does your pricing include?
The Rentals United fee includes storing your property info, using the Channel Manager and all of our other tools: Guest Planner, Booking Engine, Guest Communication, Quality Checker, iCal sync and Multi-Calendar. There's no set-up fee: you will get training during the first month of signing up and larger accounts will get a Key Account Manager to help them grow.