VP of Sales
VP of Sales
Rentals United is looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales to lead our Sales Teams through the commercial landscape. You’ll be overseeing new market opportunities, developing a clear growth strategy for current & emerging markets.
You must demonstrate exemplary organisational, negotiation and management skills all preferably learned within a SaaS environment. Proven experience scaling a successful sales team is paramount.
On a personal level, the job requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, the ability to convey complex ideas and a good instinct for business. Your skills at being a people-person will be necessary to hire smart go-getters to help driving growth.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territories and accounts, training, mentoring and motivating a sales team.
- Develop and execute the strategic plan agreed with the CEO to achieve sales targets and expand our client base, helping us to achieve high growth.
- Rapidly scaled Sales Teams worldwide.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting clients and partner relationships.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to VIP clients.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Constant evaluation of the existing sales process of the sales team.
- Collaboration with Marketing department for targeting marketing campaigns.
- Collaboration with other departments (finance, operations, human resources, etc.) on a daily basis.
- Assisting with trade events and representing Rentals United when needed.
- A key player in recruiting the smartest employees in the market, aligning them with our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Reporting to the CEO on sales results.
- Proven sales executive experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Previous and proven experience scaling SaaS businesses driving high revenue growth YoY.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive, C-Level and Board of Directors.
- Proven experience to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Metrics-driven. Strong analytical and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.).
- Proven experience managing and mentoring a team, motivating them to exceed their expected results.
- Proven ability to position our products against competitors.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- English language skills at a business level. Any other language will be a clear plus.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry and their main KPIs.
What we offer you
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in Barcelona!
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
- We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
- Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
- Full-time position + competitive salary.
If you consider you are our ideal candidate, you can send your updated CV to email@example.com!