KAM (USA MARKET)
Rentals United, spot on!
At Rentals United, we are thrilled by the rapid bounce-back short term travel & tourism have had on our clients and partners in the Vacation Rental sector.
That's why it's time to invite you to know more about our channel manager solution and our working space!
Are we what you are looking for?
You'll have a unique opportunity to get a handle on the short-rental industry by developing and maintaining strategic trusting relationships with high volume USA clients to accomplish the organic growth of their properties as well as helping them to ensure hassle-free adoption of our products and features through accurate revenue advisory services.
KAM (USA MARKET)
What do we offer you?
It’s a really exciting time to join RU, with new launches and expansion… But also:
- We support the work-life balance of our colleagues. Autonomy, flexibility and of course, our working from home scheme.
- Flexible working hours! You will be able to manage your time, always prioritizing, of course, our customers, so in this case, afternoon hours will be required.
- Full-time position with a Friday short day (till 2 pm!)!
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Friendly working space. We don’t understand work without a team.
- Special prices for different services (Cheque Gourmet, Transport, Childcare, Health Care, DirGym)
- Language classes during your working hours! We care about your development.
- An open-space office in one of the best areas of BCN :)
- Competitive salary + challenging bonus for target achievement.
What skills of yours really make a difference?
- Sales oriented! You love to sell new solutions and services. Up-selling and cross-selling are a nice challenge for you.
- Negotiation skills. You have the ability to understand the needs of the client, improve and increase the existing contracts and services, and the resources to deal with their objections.
- Experience with the USA vacation short-rental market.
- Data-driven! Used to work with CRM systems and being organized with your daily records to balance.
- Business-oriented. Good understanding of the current and future business goals. Strategic business mindset.
- Proactively work. You will be the main responsible for the relationship with the client, using your skills to avoid any churn.
- +2 years of knowledge of selling SaaS solutions, Client Success focus with B2B/B2C clients and selling e-commerce solutions will always be helpful.
- You are not only a good team player, but you also enjoy being surrounded by international colleagues and love to be part of a multicultural company.
- Your English skills are native/bilingual level.
What can be a major plus:
- Understanding of Vacation Rental Business, Property Management Software, Vacation Rental Sites or Online Travel Agencies.
- Previous experience doing Account Management in the short-rental industry.
- Eager to learn and bring your own ideas.
- Located in the Barcelona area.
- A business-level Spanish is always a plus.
How to Apply :
Please send your CV to our Careers Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, quoting the role you are applying to and its reference: KAMUSA along with a few words about why you feel you are the right person for this role!