Italian Customer Support Specialist
Our Support Team keeps on growing and we are looking for a new colleague to join our international team!
We are thinking in a professional with at least 2-3 years working in a team within the online vacation rental industry, tourism or SaaS/e-commerce business solutions.
Our new colleague will work handling requests from our existing clients, mainly through a ticketing system (Zendesk). Will assure the satisfaction and loyalty of our partners and clients, being responsible for providing an accurate solution to the client queries and maximise the Customer Satisfaction rates. The new colleague will work mainly in English, but it will be really helpful if can communicate as well in Italian as a native or second language. Organisation skills, knowledge of different CRM & tracking systems and team spirit are key to this role. Moreover, passion for providing the best client experience will make you a star!
- Provide an accurate and outstanding customer experience to Rentals United clients.
- Tracking and checking tickets from clients and customers.
- Management of critical cases and escalate them if it is required.
- Work closely with other areas and departments (sales, KAMs, HR) and with our IT development office in Warsaw.
- Creativity! You will have the chance to develop and improve our current service, bringing your own ideas.
What you should have:
- At least 2-3 years proven experience working in a team within internet/IT –preferably in selling SaaS & e-commerce solutions-.
- English at a professional level is a must.
- Used to work in a dynamic start-up environment with a high frequency of changes. You enjoy this!
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Well organised. Able to manage different data and track KPIs.
- Immediate availability and Barcelona located.
What can be a clear plus:
- You can communicate as well in Italian almost as a native language.
- Experienced with different CRMs. Zendesk & Hubspot knowledge can be a clear plus.
- Interest for the start-up environment.
- Knowledge of Online Vacation Rental industry or similar.
- Technical background.
- English (business level).
- Other languages are a plus.
What we offer you:
The best opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Barcelona! but also:
- The possibility to develop your career with us in a growing team.
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee & tea and fruits.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the team. We love to organize different fun activities and events altogether.
- Special prices for different services for our staff and Gym discounts.
- Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
- New office located in on of the most trendy areas of Barcelona.
- Full-time position. Competitive basic salary + bonus.