DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Rentals United is a hot B2B travel tech company born in 2014. Offices located in Barcelona and Warsaw, and workmates spread worldwide. We help our clients - Vacation Rental Owners and Property Managers to distribute their properties onto multiple sales channels in real-time, therefore saving them time and increasing their booking rates and experience!
We are Premier Partners of Booking.com, Airbnb, HomeAway/VRBO, Agoda & TripAdvisor. We exist to help people enjoy the full benefits of smooth and efficient short-term rental experiences by helping the sector to flourish in size, stature, and professionalism. Easy-to-use, constantly evolving, and powerful, the Rentals United Channel Manager handles tons of data every day connecting to 60+ listing sites, as well as 100+ technology providers. Join us and be part of the new channel manager generation!
If you are eager to find the best multicultural environment in Barcelona to develop your internship, you are in the right place!
We are seeking a supportive and motivated student willing to go the extra mile, passionate about helping other colleagues, and eager to learn about how to develop our sales thanks to your contributions to our Marketing initiatives.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Why do we want you with us?
- You show a professional approach and a good understanding of the office environment.
- You are not only a good team player, but you also enjoy being surrounded by international colleagues at a multicultural company.
- You want to work in a team where you can learn, brainstorm and contribute with ideas!
- A start-up atmosphere with frequent changes is challenging for you.
- You are a marketing-minded student willing to optimise processes and ready to learn more!
- Manage and write posts for Rentals United's social media accounts
- Events management: help research, advise and organise company participation in relevant events
- Produce relevant written content to support lead generation, email nurturing, new channel launches, product features take-up and customer communication.
- Assist with content performance tracking via UTM code creation and linking
- Project Coordination eg translations, website upkeep and optimisation of content
- Participate in the launch of new strategic products
- Opportunity to suggest and implement your own ideas to improve our client experience.
- Opportunity to work with different markets around the world.
What is MANDATORY for this position:
- You can provide an Educational Agreement with a School/University in the EU.
- Minimum 6 months length internship
- Fluent English is a must.
What we offer you:
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
- Clear opportunity to develop a complete career with us.
- Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without a team. We love to organize different fun activities and events together (abiding by the restrictions).
- Leave the suits at home - Be you at RU!
- We support the work-life balance of our colleagues. Autonomy, flexibility and of course, our working from home scheme.
- Early finish on Fridays (2 pm).
- Possibility to join the company as an employee after the internship period.
Please send your CV to Lorena Lana <email@example.com> , quoting reference : DIGINT and a few words about why you feel you are the right person for this role!