The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have between 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, will be a self-motivated person with native-like English, not afraid to get his/her hands dirty and roll up their sleeves in a fast-growing startup environment.
You also feel 100% comfortable using Mailchimp, Hubspot or Wordpress and Google Analytics & Adwords don’t scare you ‘cause you’re data-driven.
But above all: you’re a fun, energetic and open person that can execute any digital marketing project from inception all the way to launch.
Opportunities for you at RU!
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Help organize, maintain and write content for all of our marketing activities
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Working knowledge of Marketing CRM - Hubspot (big bonus)
- Previous knowledge working in the Vacation Rental industry will make your journey easier
- Worked previously on SaaS project marketing
English (business level).
Other languages are a plus
What we offer you:
• A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet.
• Amazing new offices surrounded by shopping centres and light parks and located in one of the best areas of Barcelona.
• We bring the food on Fridays! We also offer you free coffee, tea and fruits.
• Friendly environment. We don’t understand work without the
team. We love to organise different fun activities and events altogether.
• Special prizes for different services such as Gym.
• Normal office hours and short-days on Friday.
• Possibility to Work From Home one day per week.
• Full-time position + competitive salary.
If you consider you are our ideal candidate, please send us your updated CV!