Rentals United is looking for a Commercial Director to lead us through the commercial landscape. You’ll be overseeing new market opportunities, determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer/client satisfaction and develop a clear growth strategy for our current accounts.
You must demonstrate exemplary project management, negotiation, market research, and marketing skills all preferably learnt within a SaaS environment.
You should have 5+ years of experience working in upper management experience managing large teams, excelling in sales and account management and participating in business development initiatives. Undergraduate degrees are a standard prerequisite and professional or post-graduate degrees will be a clear plus.
On a personal level, the job requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas, and a good instinct for business.
You must have an analytic and problem-solving approach, which require a practical numbers-oriented mind but more importantly, your skills at being a people-person will be put to good use at impressing clients, satisfying customers and keep large multi-dimensional teams working together in the most efficient ways possible.
Your key knowledge in scaling businesses will ensure Rentals United becomes the market leader.
- Builds an effective sales plan that includes proven strategies for tackling Partners, Outgoing and incoming sales.
- Suggest improvements to sales strategies
- Leads the sales & customer success teams
- Effectively communicate clear sales goals to the sales team
- Ensure client satisfaction with the end goal of targeting low churn.
- Develop demonstrated strategies that upgrade and optimise client accounts.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure the company’s marketing strategies are aligned to the sales goals.
- Manages sales and account management processes, on-going analysis of the process and makes necessary changes to optimise the effectiveness of the process
- Implement and follow up on set targets
- Responsible for implementing the sales pipeline process and analyzing the effectiveness of each stage to ensure Rentals United is maximising each lead and opportunity
- Reporting directly to the COO
- Maintain commercial growth levers, performance goals for all sales and account managers and report performance on a monthly basis.
- Acts as sales focal point within the leadership team covering all areas of the business development and sales functions. Develops networks of contacts at the executive level.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends, competitive activities, and price information.
- Developing training programs & implementation.
- Recruiting - must be performed in order to not get gaps from staff leaving us
- Using & Developing reporting tools
Required skills and experience
- Min. 5 years of experience working in upper management, developing sales and account management business strategies
- Proven experience leading successful teams, developing market strategies and scaling the company business.
- Preferably deep knowledge in SaaS company model and fast-growth startups companies.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You will inspire our current teams to perform better.
- Deep understanding of business concepts, preferably within the Vacation Rental industry.
- Ability to create concise, meaningful and actionable reports of sales and revenue statements and predict future scenarios.
- Clear client and teamwork orientation. Definitely, you should be a hands-on professional.
- Adaptable to a fast environment, eager to bring your own ideas!
English (business level).
Other languages are a big plus.
What we offer you:
- Demanding work with one of the fastest-growing platforms for the Vacation Rental Market
- Possibility to start ASAP!
- A dynamic and multicultural environment, with more than 15 nationalities to meet
- Comfortable office in one of the best areas of Barcelona, surrounded by many parks and shopping centre
- Short day on Fridays and the possibility to work at home one day per week!
- We bring the food on Fridays! Forget tupper at home and save up to 450€ a year!
- Competitive salary package and clear possibility to leave you mark at Rentals United.
If you consider yourself as an ideal candidate, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org