1. More & More PMS offer direct connections to listing sites
>Find out about the cons of using a PMS for your distribution as opposed to a dedicated Channel Manager for Vacation Rentals (like Rentals United hint hint!)
2. Hotels are ramping up on amenities so do clever property managers
3. HomeAway made massive changes to their booking process
>And here’s a step by step guide on how to rank high on HomeAway
4. There’s a worldwide boom in events for vacation rental professionals
5. Niche vacation rental websites do drive bookings!
>And here’s a list of those niche vacation rental websites that give our clients bookings.
6. The number of Super-Managers is on the rise
>We uncovered the top 8 of The World’s Largest Vacation Rental Property Managers!
7. A massive study shows that 37% of Property Managers use a Channel Manager today
>Not only that but 41% use a PMS and 13% use a yield manager (unsure what these tech are? Read about these must-have tech here). More stats in our Vacation Rental Tech report. Not using a channel manager yet? This way to >Rentals United Book a Demo
8. More & More vacation rental experts are giving advice – mostly for free
9. Airbnb says guests from China grew by 500%
>Get ready to receive Chinese travellers: Amenities, how to overcome language barriers and more in this article packed with tips to attract Chinese travellers to your vacation rentals.
10. Rentals United grew by 435% !
>And these are some of the Rentals United team members that made it happen!